MIRI is an emerging health service-led translational research and innovation centre, collaborating with a range of external partners, to lead cutting edge research and innovation with the aim of improving health care for our regional communities.
We aim to enable the best possible health outcomes through the translation of research discoveries into better clinical care.
Our objectives are to:
- Establish MIRI as a leading centre for regional research and innovation.
- Foster collaborative relationships to optimise opportunities for research and innovation.
- Encourage and support staff and partners to participate in research and innovation.
- Provide advice and assistance to all staff pursuing clinical research and innovation.
- Optimise translation of research into clinical practice and health policy.
- Provide leadership and coordinate research and innovation programs in areas of strategic interest.