MIRI encourages staff to further their formal education through courses and higher degree programs. There are a range of available opportunities to participate in higher degrees by research or in studies to further your skills and knowledge in implementation science, from certificates to doctorates.
For training workshops – refer to events listed on our home page.
Research higher degrees
- James Cook University Graduate Research School
- University of Queensland Research Higher degrees
- Bond University Research Higher Degrees
- Central Queensland University Research Higher Degrees
- University of Melbourne Clinical Research degrees
Implementation science courses
- Online course: University of Melbourne Specialist Certificate in Implementation Science
- Online course: University of California Certificate Program in Implementation Science
Grants may available to support your course or higher degree, either through MIRI-Grants, or other scholarships or opportunities we can connect you with through MIRI. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.